[Click] read handler with parameters

sam barker sam.barker0 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:00:22 EST 2008

Hi Beyers,
I tried it but got the error "read handlers does not take parameters".

Is there anyway way to call the read handler with parameters.[Suppose if you
want to return  a value  corresponding to the passed parameter]

I was going through a manual called coding concepts which clearly states
that "You can't call a ReadHandler with arguments"

Cheers,
Sam