[Click] HashMap problem

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Fri Jan 4 04:28:58 EST 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008 10:00:56 j94921058 at ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> I run click-1.5.0 in userlevel.  when click recive an packet from network.
> Element1  will call element2's funtion.
> when element2 excute neimap->insert(ether,entry_data) i get a
> segmentation fault.
> Does someone know how to fix this problem?

(Please do not mail me privately about Click questions if they are not
answered immediately at the Click mailinglist.)

My guess: did you initialize the pointer neimap? That's basic C++ of course
but it just sounds like that's not the case. Otherwise use ddd or gdb to
detect the problem.

Regards,
Bart
--