[Click] Need instruction , Implementition click on Ubuntu 7.10 in network wireless adhoc

UMAR HEFENDI rootincome at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 15:26:50 EST 2008

Hi,

I am student. from at university in Indonesia. I hold research and implementation protocol routing DSDV with DSR. my research is about how does performance and difference between 2 protocols routing DSDV with DSR
( QOS, Delay and Time).
all code that come from http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/
I am install at ubuntu 7.10. my research uses 4 pc.

be question:

1. how connect or activate protocol dsdv with dsr in ubuntu 7.10 ?
2. how to, if I would like to send file ( mp3, WMV, .doc ) to the other PC, what step must i do so that my research successful.

such my question is enlightenment request and instruction,

Thank You,