[Click] Nsclick and Simulation time

Stamatios G. Arkoulis arkoulistam at aueb.gr
Thu Dec 4 12:36:39 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to create a custom click element and use it inside NS -
Click. But in my element I need to know the current NS2 Simulation Time
(not the system clock time that is returned by the gettimeofday system
call). In other words, I want to know what time is it inside the NS
while I am running a simulation. How can I do that?

Thanks in advance for your valuable help,
Stamatis - PhD Student - Greece

P.S.: I am trying to modify the PrioSched element in order to pull
packets from a queue according to special timing.