[Click] Packet couter and udp/tcp generator

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:55:08 EDT 2008

Hi,

There are a few ways to generate traffic in Click.

Have a look at FastUDPSource, FastUDPFlows,  FastTCPFlows, TCPIPSend. Or you
can combine UDPIPEncap or DynamicUDPIPEncap with InfiniteSource,
RatedSource, TimedSource.

See http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements for more info. Also have a look
at the Counters section on the same page for counter elements.

Beyers