[Click] Fwd: Unable to Install and run Click

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:57:33 EDT 2008

I'm still convinced it is a kernel boot option or kernel configuration
issue. Download a clean vanilla 2.6.19.2 kernel and see if you can get it to
boot on your system without applying any Click patches to it. If you get the
same issues then this is the wrong list to troubleshoot the problem and you
will have better luck on one of the fedora lists.