[Click] [click] problem with Forwarding

Pradeep Pradeep pradeep_addada at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 6 20:40:51 EDT 2008

Hello,
   I am trying to generate a traffic and send it over a linear topology of 4 nodes. I used

 UDPIPEncap-To specify the addresses of source and destination manually
EtherEncap- To specify the next hop therner headers explicitly.

 When I print the packet just before it goes to ToDevice element this way,
out0::Queue->Print(2,42)->ToDevice
all the header fields are being displayed properly but the packets are not being forwared from source node to relay node.

I tried to print the packets in a similar way by running Iperf application and the packets are being printed exactly in tye same way and/but forwared. I don't understand why the packets are not being forwarded in the earlier case.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pradeep.

      Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/