[Click] migrating package binaries

Bayani Carbone b.carbone at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 07:21:03 EDT 2008

Hello, I'm using click on a low cpu powered box and would like to avoid
compiling my element package on that box by compiling on my PC then
moving the binaries to the box. I tried to move the obvious binary files
created in my package folder and the binary I found in the lib folder of
click to the box but my package wasn't recognized when I tried to run a
click script on the box.
Is it possible to do what I'm trying to do, are there any other steps I
need to take in order to make this work?

Thank you,

Bayani Carbone