[Click] [click] How to include analysis Package

Pradeep Pradeep pradeep_addada at yahoo.co.in
Wed Apr 23 17:07:40 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
    I have a problem in enabling the analysis package (which is a core package ant enabled by default) . I am working on click1.6
  What I did was - Move in to click directory and run
               ./congigure --enable-analysis.

  When I tried to use a element,AggregateIPFlows, in the analysis package the router is not initaialized. It says AggregateIPFlows does not exist.

Am I doing something wrong in enabling the package?

Regards,
Pradeep.