[Click] [SPAM] - Re: compile click to powerpc target problem - Email found in subject

Leung, Chu Chu.Leung at gdcanada.com
Tue Apr 1 17:54:23 EDT 2008

Hi Joonwoo,

thanks for your help;
i still use the ppc instead of the powerpc,
since i configure the denx env to cross compile to ppc_6xx
( i think the ppc will give me some idea of what will happen,
  and will reconfigure the denx to powerpc later, then try again)

i tried the patch, and
had the following results:
- tried patch -p0 -b < click-linux-2.6.19.2.powerpc.patch
  (in linux source dir)
- but it complains no such file or the -p option is incorrect
- modified the files:
  - include/asm-powerpc/system.h &
  - include/net/checksum.h
  as indicated in the patch
- cross compile the kernel
- have problem in doing the click configure
  the attached compressed file contains my
  - .config &
  - extracted config.log file
    (left with cross compile info and configure errors)

please shed some lights on what i have done wrong
regards,
-chu