[Click] DelayUnqueue: error

Sumantra Kundu sumantra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:55:30 EDT 2007

Hi,
    I am getting the following error mesg with click 1.6.0 downloaded
from cvs (Sep 23, 2007)
<mesg>
click: ../lib/task.cc:99: void Task::initialize(Router*, bool):
Assertion `!initialized() && !scheduled()' failed.
Abort
</mesg>

The problematic element is DelayUnqueue(0.5s). If I set it to
DelayUnqueue(1), it works.
Somehow less than 1 sec resolution delay is not working.

I am using click on dual core Intel processors (x86_64)

I used the following config file provided by Eddie in a prev mailing list:
   InfiniteSource(LIMIT 300000, STOP true)
        -> q::Queue(200000)
        -> DelayUnqueue(0.5s)
        -> c::Counter
        -> Discard
    DriverManager(wait_stop, wait 0.5s, stop)

Any help would be appreciated !
Thanks,
--Sumantra