[Click] Quick question: release 1.6

Roman Chertov rchertov at purdue.edu
Fri Sep 14 14:31:21 EDT 2007

W. David Li wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I went to the Click homepage and couldn't see 1.6 at the download page.
> If I am only interested in the tar ball where can I find it?

Eddie has not made a final release yet, but you can just grab the
current sources via CVS or git.  The webpage describes how to do that.
http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/

> A related question, I am now using 1.5. Do I have to do anything special
> when installing 1.6? For example, do I need to uninstall 1.5? And how?

You should just configure your latest version to use the same parameters
as before and it should over write the 1.5 files.

Roman