[Click] Network Coding in Click

pefkian@ucla.edu pefkian at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 3 21:29:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just got started with the Click router and I would like to implement
network coding functionality in a wireless ad-hoc network. I am
thinking to start witth sth simple, let's say 2 stations and a router
which is going to perform network coding in the incoming packets. I
have chosen to use click router and madwifi. I have seen some
implementation of network coding in click (MIT projects: MORE and
COPE) but I have not found any sample code available. Do you have any
suggestions from where I can start? Moreover, are there any sample
configurations using Wifi elements?

Thank you
Yiannis