[Click] nsclick wireless

Gmail nicolas.letor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 07:43:02 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gmail <nicolas.letor at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 31, 2007 1:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Click] nsclick wireless
To: Eddie Kohler <kohler at cs.ucla.edu>

On 8/30/07, Eddie Kohler <kohler at cs.ucla.edu> wrote:

> Hi Szymon, Nicolas,
>
> I am trying to actually make a 1.6.0 release and to this end would like to
> incorporate your patches for nsclick wireless support.  (Szymon, your
> comment
> about the NS developers seems reasonable; I'm happy to include your patch
> in
> the Click patch.)  To that end, I would like to know the status of the
> patches.
>
> Szymon, are your patches incorporated in Nicolas's Web versions?

They are includes in the web version (if I remember correctly).

Nicolas, are your ns patches to be applied on top of ns, or on top of ns
> *with
> Click patches already applied*?

The web versions are to be applied on top of ns with the nsclick patch
applied.

Nicolas, could I convince you to build versions of the ns-2.29 and ns-2.30
> patches with *both* Click's existing changes and your own?

OK, no problem :-)

Regards,
Nico

Thanks.