[Click] Click-AODV implementation

Marco Wenzel marco.wenzel at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Oct 16 15:03:31 EDT 2007

The reason why I used strcmp was, that your version with the == operator
caused compile-errors. I don't know, what exactly the problem was,
because I modified this lines about one year ago ;)
Maybe there's a little bit time in the next days, so I can try your
version again to find out more.

Best regards,
Marco.