[Click] Click-AODV implementation

Marco Wenzel marco.wenzel at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Tue Oct 16 07:08:07 EDT 2007

Found some comments and chatter-instructions, which are not necessary and don't
manipulate the functionality. Maybe you should add the updated patch, which is
attached, to the package.
btw: I didn't update the ns-elements, because I only needet aodv in userlevel.

Marco.

--
Marco Wenzel
ICQ# 135863371

'disce quasi semper victurus, vive quasi cras moriturus' (otep shamaya)