[Click] hastable/HashMap

Marco Wenzel marco.wenzel at stud.tu-ilmenau.de
Fri Oct 5 12:53:37 EDT 2007

Hi Eddie,

thank you very much, now it works :)

btw: About a half year ago, I wrote my study-project about click. It's
in german and contains a tutorial for the usage of click. I also made
some tests with Bart Braem's AODV-Implementation and verified it's
functions in a testbed with different wireless nodes. Maybe you want to
add it on the publications-website:
<http://zack1.e-technik.tu-ilmenau.de/~webkn/Arbeiten/STUDREFERAT/wenzelmarco.html>

Best regards,
Marco.