[Click] FromHost element: gateway parameter

Puneet Sood psood74 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:16:52 EST 2007

Hi,

The documentation for the FromHost (user level) element shows that an
optional default gateway parameter is supported. However looking at
the implementation in elements/userlevel/fromhost.[hh/cc] I do not see
support for the gateway parameter. Am I not reading the code correctly
and the default gateway is actually supported? If so, please point me
at the code.

On a related note, is there a reason why the default gateway is not
supported in the FromHost (linuxmodule) element?

Thanks,
Puneet