[Click] 1.6.0 release

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 16 15:42:26 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am preparing for a 1.6.0 "stable" Click release.  The anonymous CVS
has been updated with a NEWS file describing my take on the changes
since 1.5.0.  In the coming days I will attempt to go through enqueued
Click mailing list mail and fix what I can.  Please, if you really want
something fixed, or you have any complaints, now is the time to send them.

A linked list template (one of the things I wanted to include) will not
make it into this release.  Sorry Jason.