[Click] installing click-1.5.0 error compiling click-devirtualize

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 16 01:07:42 EDT 2007

Guido,

I also don't understand whether you are using click-1.5.0, the tarball, or the
current CVS version of Click.  "CVS version" means the version available via
anonymous CVS access.  This is not click-1.5.0 any longer.

I wouldn't expect an error like the one you report to happen ina  correct
checkout, but I've been wrong before!  Try doing "nm
BUILDDIR/tools/lib/libclicktool.a" to see if the symbol md5_finish_text is there.

Eddie