[Click] Problems with FromHost and IPv6

Andreas Zeilmeier andreas.zeilmeier at esk.fraunhofer.de
Thu May 3 09:54:23 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have some connection problems with the attached configuration, called "switch_test_non_working.click".
After activating the polling extension, the link of the interfaces do not come up again, as you can see in "dmesg_non_working.txt".
If I change the classifier to throw away all IPv6 packets, like in "switch_test.click", it works pretty fine.

Another wired thing is that if I use FromDevice instead of PollDevice both configurations are working.

Is this a bug or is there a mistake in my configuration?

Thanks,

Andreas