[Click] AlignmentInfo Question

Fischofer William-B09792 Bill.Fischofer at freescale.com
Mon Mar 26 13:09:25 EST 2007

Actually, this is running on Linux on an AMD64 box.  I'll be moving this
to a PPC-based platform later but I wanted to get things running on an
x86-compatible box first.  I did look up click-align and will use that
if it seems advisable but I was just surprised to get that error message
(even moreso now that you say I shouldn't have gotten it in the first
place).

Bill