[Click] Newbie: Doubt about Click-tutorial problem

Ashish Sharma ashishs.sharma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:53:45 EST 2007

Hi,
I am trying to learn Click and am having some trouble getting the right
answer for Prob 3 in Click-tutorial1 problem set. The confusion is that,
even though make check-prob3 says that it was a failure, when I compare the
output of my dump and the supplied good dump files using "tcpdump -r
myfile.dump", the result of tcpdump in both cases is the same. I decided
against posting my code in this mail, since I thought that the solutions
have not been provided for a reason. So I would really appreciate, if
someone could help me out here - I could send my code personally to anyone
willing to help.
Thanks
- Ashish