[Click] First Tutorial

Muddassir Khan muddassir.khan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 08:52:15 EST 2007

Hello

I am new member of this mailing list. I am trying to learn CLICK these days
and have been trying very hard on the tutorial 1,
http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/tutorial1

I have done almost all the tutorials but i dont get the expected results in
one or two of them, i dont know where i am doing wrong, although i think
they are pretty simple but i still want to be sure and to see if i have done
them the correct way

is it posisble to get a solutoin or a sample programs to this tutorial so
that i know where iam doing wrong and learn from it.

Thanks alot

best regards,
Khan