[Click] nsclick wireless

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 29 18:37:33 EDT 2007

Hi Nicolas, Szymon,

I am not sure that this patch is ready to be accepted into mainline Click.
For instance, I am concerned that 802.11 stuff leaks its way into the
ClickClassifierClass.  Will that work for non-802.11 nsclick configurations,
and if so, why?  Some of the other changes in the ns patches you supply, look
like they are adding non-Click functionality to ns; these patches should be
submitted to mainline ns.  Can you argue for this patch?

Eddie