[Click] Changing Counter element to also measure bit rate

Samuel samufuentes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 12:05:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was interested in measuring the bit rate and not only the packet
rate with the Counter element. I was thinking about programming it,
but wanted to ask first in case it has been done, or it is not
achievable. I imagine I am not the first one to think about it and
perhaps someone has some views on how to get it or even some code. Has
anyone any patches to do it? Is it perhaps doable with another element
which I missed? Any useful ideas on program to do it, perhaps?

Thanks in advance,
Samu