[Click] cross compilations of userlevel click

Karol Kowalik karol.kowalik at cnri.dit.ie
Wed Jun 13 05:10:40 EDT 2007

Hello

I'm attempting to cross compile Click using click-mkmindriver for MIPS
processor (Meraki Mini). It compiles fine without any warnings, however
when I try to run it with my aligned configuration I obtain the
following error:

<stdin>:100: While configuring 'ICMPError at 26 :: ICMPError':
   argument 2 takes named int (ICMP error type)
Router could not be initialized!

I suspect that the problem occurs when Click is parsing the
configuration options of the ICMPError element. Because if I disable
parsing of ICMP code and type, and hardcode their values into the
ICMPError source, then the configuration runs fine.

I have also cross compiled Click for the test files: test.click,
test2.click and test3.click. And for test.click and test2.click Click
complains about CheckIPHeader:

CheckIPHeader at 4: IP header check failed: bad IP versions

while Click runs the test3.click configuration without any problems.

Could you please help me to identify what is causing this?

Many thanks
Karol Kowalik