[Click] Problem with IPsecDES

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 06:59:43 EDT 2007

Hi Marco,

I might be way off here, but wouldn't a TLS element that functions similar
to the SOCKET element http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/socket be more
in line of what you are looking for? There are two drawbacks to this
approach though, only available in user-level click, and you have to develop
it yourself. On the plus SOCKET element would be a good foundation to base a
TLS element on.

Beyers