[Click] Segmentation Faults with IPClassifier

dmoore7@nd.edu dmoore7 at nd.edu
Fri Jun 8 16:13:47 EDT 2007

Hello,
I am attempting to build basic click configurations, and work up, but am having
trouble building fairly straightforward systems.  For example:

Filter ::  IPClassifier(dst 129.74.20.20, true)
FromDevice(eth0) -> Filter[0] -> Discard();
Filter[1] -> Print(ok) -> Discard();

Here 129.74.20.20 is my machine's address.  This configuration causes a
segmentation fault, with no errors otherwise.  If I flip the two filters,
putting "true" first, then it builds and runs without error.

What am I doing wrong?
Any input is appreciated.
Thanks,
 - David Moore