[Click] Click has been dead: Out of memory

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Jun 1 11:54:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

It is rude to mail the same question multiple times.  If you
continue doing this, I will remove you from the list.

The problem is most likely that your configuration is collecting packets
indefinitely in one or more Queues and never forwarding or deleting them.  If
you send your
configuration it may be possible to further diagnose.

Eddie