[Click] nsclick wireless

Szymon Chachulski szym at mit.edu
Wed Jul 4 02:53:34 EDT 2007

Hi Eddie,

> Some of the other changes in the ns patches you supply, look
> like they are adding non-Click functionality to ns; these patches should be
> submitted to mainline ns.

The two fixes I am responsible for (handling multiple interfaces and
promiscuous tap in 802.3) have been submitted to mainline ns. I have
received no response from ns-developers, so I'll try again. They seem
to be busy with ns-3. I'll try again using a different door. I've
contributed a patch to ns-2.29 so that people can use nsclick straight
away, without waiting for the next ns release.

Cheers,
--Szymon