[Click] Does PortInfo work with Socket/RawSocket?

Mike Wilson mlw2 at arl.wustl.edu
Mon Jan 22 17:00:59 EST 2007

The PortInfo labels seem to be unrecognized in Socket (and RawSocket)
component declarations.  I haven't tried them in any other places.  The
following illustrates the problem simply.  Am I doing something stupid, or
is this a bug?

-Mike Wilson

[user at host ~]$ click pi.click
pi.click:3: While configuring 'sock :: Socket':
   argument 3 takes unsigned short (port number)
Router could not be initialized!

[user at host ~]$ cat pi.click
PortInfo(tun1 10001);

sock :: Socket(UDP, 0.0.0.0, tun1);
sock -> Discard;

[user at host ~]$ click --version
click (Click) 1.5.0
Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Copyright (C) 2001-2003 International Computer Science Institute
Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Regents of the University of California
There is NO warranty, not even for merchantability or fitness for a
particular purpose.