[Click] Programming manual at wiki?

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Mon Jan 22 05:54:59 EST 2007

On Friday 19 January 2007 18:54, you wrote:
> The problem with the programming manual is that parts of it are out of
> date. The doxygen documentation is to be preferred to the programming
> manual where they both cover some subject.  The intention was to replace
> the programming manual with doxygen documentation plus perhaps a
> higher-level overview.  So what parts do you really miss in the programming
> manual?

I've added Errorhandler, Packet, Element and Configure parsing to the wiki.
Those are parts that are described in the Programming Manual that are
currently missing in the doxygen doc, at least that's our opinion of course.
Most of it should indeed get merged into doxygen documentation, that's
certain. Currently the wiki is just fine as we just want to supply our
students with good information on 1 site: the new one.

Regards,
Bart
--
Bart Braem