[Click] roofnet documentation project

Nicola Arnoldi nicola.arnoldi at dit.unitn.it
Sat Jan 20 19:14:53 EST 2007

Dear all,
me and some volunteers belonging to the Roofnet mailing list are
willing to start a project which aims at providing all the roofnet
and click enthusiasts a good place to find documentations and
indications on how to install and build their own mesh nodes.
We think that, as Roofnet and Click have become popular all around
the world, having such a place would help everyone to save time and
headaches.
Everyone will add his own experiences and findings.
In particular, we would like to have indications and instructions on
how to build click and roofnet for embedded sistems (both x86 and
different platforms). Our model is the OpenWrt wiki.
http://openwrt.org

If you want more details or want to get involved, please refer to the
roofnet mailing list (roofnet at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu) or directly to
my personal email address: nicola.arnoldi at gmail.com

Every contribution will be very important.

Nicola