[Click] WeightedRoundRobin in Click

Laercio Cruvinel Junior lcruvinel at inesc-0.tagus.ist.utl.pt
Thu Feb 15 18:50:32 EST 2007

The attached .cc and .hh files are very simple implementations of WRR
Scheduling based on existing RR Scheduling code. Up to 14 parameters may
be specified between commas; any unspecified or empty parameter turns to
weight 1 (means the respective queue will be polled one time in each
polling cycle).
The reason I allowed 14 parameters is that 14 is the maximum number of
aggregates for DiffServ (EF, AF11-AF43, BE), though it is unlikely that
someone would like to fill them up...
The .click file is a simple example of its functionality.
Please note that the output of WRR depends on the input and sink
frequencies, since these influence the time a packet may be dequeued.
I'll appreciate any comments and suggestions on it - ever improving.
If intending to use WeightedRoundRobinSched, do not forget to 'make
elemlist' after compilation.

Compliments,

Laercio Cruvinel