[Click] nclick installation problems

Donkey Kong brian.j.mooney at nuim.ie
Tue Feb 6 13:14:40 EST 2007

Hi

I have been having problems installing nsclick onboth linux and Windows. I
have ns-2.30 and that is installed and working properly. I have dropped a
click CVS folder into the root ns-allinone-2.30 directory and then tried to
run the configura\ation scripts as per the instructions on:
http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/nsclick

When I try and run the ./configure script I am getting an error "bad
interpreter", I am not overly familiar with Linux but have been having
problems getting it to install on Windiow so I was wondering has anyone else
encountreed these problems. In the install file it says something about some
kernels not running nsclick properly. I am running on 2.6.12-gentoo-r6, is
this a problem?

Anywho if anyone can help me I would greatly apprecitative, If there is a
weblink with a better installation walkthrough or if there is a better
download site for getting the nsclick files.

Thanks in advance
Budge