[Click] Click-align questions

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Dec 31 14:47:15 EST 2007

Kevin,

Thanks for this longago problem report.

There were several bugs you found, including
- click-align didn't know what Unstrip did;
- click-align's support for CheckIPHeader config arguments had rotted;
- if click-align created an intermediate config with two connected Aligns, and
neither was needed, it would only remove one of them.

All of these bugs should now be fixed.  Sorry for the delay.

Eddie