[Click] Problems on running GRID DSDV

Massimiliano amaxis99 at yahoo.it
Mon Dec 17 12:02:00 EST 2007

not for so long time! I've found the solution the next day, but I
forgot to post it immediatly. I built click and click-align by myself
from the source with the OpenWrt SDK; the resulted package didn't
include any elementmap and I had to copy the "elementmap.xml" manually
into the directory pointed by CLICKPATH. When I saw the click-align
error, I didn't think about a wrong filename, I figured that could be
someting wrong with the writing of the click-align . Thanks for the
answer

Massimiliano

2007/12/8, Eddie Kohler <kohler at cs.ucla.edu>:
> I'm surprised; click has been looking for elementmap.xml files for a long long
> time!  Where was your elementmap.xml?  Did your click-align come from a binary
> package?
>
> Eddie
>

> Massimiliano wrote:
> > Very silly. click-align expects an element map with the filename
> > "elementmap" instead of the "elementmap.xml" I provided. Now all seems
> > to work well.
> >
> > --
> > Massimiliano

Massimiliano