[Click] Problems on running GRID DSDV

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Dec 8 16:55:11 EST 2007

Massimiliano,

The relevant error here is the first message printed by click-align, namely:

 > warning: cannot find default elementmap
 > (You may get unknown element class errors.
 > Try 'make install' or set the CLICKPATH evironment variable.
 > Searched in CLICKPATH and '/usr/share/click'.)

The problem is that when you installed the Click environment, you did not
install the elementmap.xml file in '/usr/share/click'.  'make install' should
install this by default normally.  This file is now required for click-align
to work correctly, although I'll check in a hack that will allow it to make
some progress even without that file.

Eddie