[Click] compound element in separate file?

Nele Gheysens nele.gheysens at intec.ugent.be
Thu Dec 6 09:06:14 EST 2007

Hello,

we were wondering whether it is possible to define a compound element in
a separate file, and 'include' this file in another click script.
(In this way we can separate the functionality of a specific part of our
implementation from a generic click framework that we put around it. So
it would be easier to compare 2 different solutions by just changing the
name of the compound element and including another click script...)

Kind regards,
   Nele & Daan

--
Nele Gheysens