[Click] nsclick wireless

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 30 01:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi Szymon, Nicolas,

I am trying to actually make a 1.6.0 release and to this end would like to
incorporate your patches for nsclick wireless support.  (Szymon, your comment
about the NS developers seems reasonable; I'm happy to include your patch in
the Click patch.)  To that end, I would like to know the status of the patches.

Szymon, are your patches incorporated in Nicolas's Web versions?
Nicolas, are your ns patches to be applied on top of ns, or on top of ns *with
Click patches already applied*?
Nicolas, could I convince you to build versions of the ns-2.29 and ns-2.30
patches with *both* Click's existing changes and your own?

Thanks.
Eddie