[Click] About Example: fake-iprouter.click

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Mon Aug 27 18:27:06 EDT 2007

The fake-iprouter example is "fake" because it doesn't really do
anything.  It generates 600000 packets, discards them all, and stops.
So this is not exactly a "problem"; I don't know what you expected.

The message is caused by the InfiniteSource's BURST 5 option, which
causes the router to accept packets faster than the Discard element can
throw them away.  I don't know why that was there, so I got rid of it.

Eddie