[Click] IP packet source

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi JS,

In userspace you can use any of the source elements that's supported in
userspace like InfiniteSource and follow it up with any of the following:

http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/ipencap
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/udpipencap
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/dynamicudpipencap

Use with the proper checksum elements if you need valid checksums.

Alternatively little is required to write your own IP source element.

Hope this helps.

Beyers