[Click] problem at runtime

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 18:03:14 EDT 2007

I have to agree with Adam, you have broken one of the rules in the url
below.

Seeing the crash occurred in Discard run task which basically does a
p->kill() mean in one of your elements you have broken one of the following
rules:

1) Pushed the same packet out more than once from the same element without
cloning it
2) Used uniquify on a packet and still pushed out the original packet
3) Some other memory bug in your code like a corrupt queue