[Click] Configuration visualizer?

Adam M click at irotas.net
Tue Aug 7 15:41:50 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tip! I think 'click-viz' was renamed to 'click-pretty'.
Using 'click-flatten' was very useful to expand out compound elements
from the configuration to generate a more detailed flow diagram.

Perhaps in the future there will also be support for uDraw (formerly
daVinci) format, which typically renders the graphs better than 'dot':
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/uDrawGraph/en/index.html

Thanks again,
Adam