[Click] Promiscuous mode on mac wireless...

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Aug 3 23:53:00 EDT 2007

As a followup, does anyone have a mac where they have NOT installed
the most recent apple security update (as of two days ago)?

TCPdump isn't working either, its only seeing packets as if it was not
in promiscuous mode (both the default install and the latest
download).

Thanks.

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 03:31:38PM -0700, Nicholas Weaver composed:

Nicholas C. Weaver                               nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu
     This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security.