[Click] Information sharing in Click

Roman Chertov rchertov at purdue.edu
Thu Aug 2 13:11:13 EDT 2007

The easiest way to do this would be to just hack/modify the Packet class
to include the fields that you need.  I suppose you could also use
Unstrip() to grow the space in front of the packet and then stuff your
data in there.  Just make sure that elements which are not aware of your
structure are pointed to the correct location.

Roman