[Click] installing click-1.5.0 error compiling click-devirtualize

Guido Alejandro Gavilanes Castillo ggavilanes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:35:12 EDT 2007

Hi Beyers,
Well I posted here since there is an alternate problem, as a
parentheses!, I am using a vanilla kernel 2.4.20, patched for click,
It has been working just fine with click-1.4.3 version, but (as it is
your suggestion) I am trying to install CVS version on that kernel,
well I downloaded click-1.5.0 and then updated the new files included
on cvs; i configured with:
./configure --with-linux=path_to/linux-2.4.20-click
--enable-etherswitch --enable-local
then when compiling, it stops with an error:

click-devirtualize.o(.text+0x166f): in function 'main':
click-1.5.0/tools/click-devirtualize/click-devirtualize.cc:438:undefined
reference to 'md5_finish_text'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Should this function be defined elsewhere? in linux sources?
Thank you in advance for your time and patience!

Guido