[Click] Grid elements questions

Sotiropoulos Georgios sotiropg at ee.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 25 14:07:28 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am just another Master student that recently started working with
Click. Specifically I am interested in the grid elements. I have two
questions:

1) I have set up grid routers in two laptops and tried to ping from one
to another. For every packet received at the receiver I got message like
(expensive packet::push (got 72 wanted 84?)). I cant understand what is
the meaning of these messages. Does anyone have any idea?

2) I was trying to use the logging options that some grid elements
support. Specifically, I tried to use a GridLogger for the
DSDVRouteTable. As I have already mentioned, I have two laptops that are
running the grid router and I tried to ping once again and look at the
generated log file. Unfortunately everything that was written in the
generated log file were some bizzare symbols. Does anyone have any idea
what am I supposed to see?Or any info about log capabilities in the grid
elements would suit me fine as well

Thank you in advance!