[Click] AlignmentInfo Question

Roberto Riggio rriggio at create-net.org
Wed Apr 25 14:05:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've configured another VM with debian etch stable and this time
everything works fine which is very strange since the version
of g++ is the same, as you can see from:

http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=g%2B%2B-4.1&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

well I will stick with this configuration.